Friday, February 1, 2013

Grand Wall Node Map

Grand Wall Node Map:

The Grand Wall is one of the most common farming spots of high level Ores at the end of the game, primarily because it's one of the only places. The Grand Walls deposits work in various clusters when I'm farming. Depending on how many people are there I run three different routes. Normally I run Red and Blue, but if it's busy I just run green.

Grand Wall Node Route Map

Grand Wall Node Route 1: RED


The first cluster is the entrance of the Grand Wall which yields three next the road. From there generally you will want to head north on the roadside to the east of the Reinforcement camp. Afterwards loop around the north end of the hill and pick up the node right below the Medic's office and head north from there. Once I hit the mountain, I go left and circle back down to the entrance.

(sometimes I go right to pick up the nodes and then go left)

Grand Wall Node Route 2: GREEN


The second route is the faster/easier route, but generally you are waiting a little longer for nodes to spawn. It's simply circling the lake constantly for Nodes. You will normally find this is a good place to farm if you are multitasking.

Grand Wall Node Route 3: BLUE


The third Grand Wall Node Route I use begins with the three at the entrance and moves to the node on the west side of the reinforcement camp. Afterwards I head south and circle the lake before heading back to the initial three nodes. This route is nice because it solves the lake node spawn issue a little bit.

Hope this helps people.




No comments:

Post a Comment